OK, I want to hear from you. Have you made any slight or big changes in YOU? How did that effect your marriage?
I will go first:
I had to apologize to my husband for not speaking words of "life" over him. I have actually been more conscious of what I say, especially during those "heated " sessions; and let me tell you—God has put me to the challenge. Most important, what God made me realize is that my husbands desires to hear me speak words of LOVE, no matter what we are going through.
My reward for being obedient is that beautiful smile that stays on his face more often. (Baby thanks for putting up with me, you are the BEST!)
Ladies, if we believe that we do not need to encourage our husbands, we have another thing coming. Remember the things that we refuse to do for our husband's... there is a line of woman waiting for the chance to do them in our place.
Love ya,
The Only Wife
No comments:
Post a Comment